The Saphir Medaille d'Or Pate de Luxe is an all-natural wax polish and widely consider to be the best polish in the world, Saphir MDO is used by shoe aficionados worldwide to deliver the high-gloss shoe shine.
- Contains no harmful resins or silicones
- Produces unparalleled high-gloss shine
- Contains 7 different waxes
- All-natural, pine-based turpentine
- Available in all colours
- Made in France
- It is recommended to apply Saphir Pate de Luxe wax polish after the application of Saphir Pommadier Cream Polish.
- Apply a small amount of polish using a cotton chamois. Allow to dry and then buff off using a horsehair brush.
- If you desire a higher-gloss shine, continue to apply tiny amounts of polish using a cotton chamois. Allow to dry.
- Then with a tiny drop of water, continue to buff the dried wax polish until the clouding disappears and a high-gloss shine emerges.
- Several applications will be required. The Saphir MDO Wax Shoe Polish immediately stands out from ordinary polishes as lighter and more oily.
- The wax spreads very easily and achieves a high-gloss polish when buffed.